- Balances are due and payable in full 30 days prior to reserved date.
- Reservations are for the date of service only.
- The property may be used the day/evening prior to the reservation for
rehearsal or decorating IF available.
- Christian Tours rented tables and chairs may be
used at the Lake Pavilion, but not on the soil.
Outsourced (rented) tables & chairs need to be
removed within 24 hours.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed on premises.
- The Chapel must always remain unlocked.
- Minister/musicians are not provided.
- Marriage licenses are obtainable at the Catawba County Register of
Deeds office (828-465-1572).
In order for motorcoaches to enter/exit property, parking is allowed
on one side of the driveway only.
- Restroom or dressing facilities and trash cans are not included. Porta-johns
may be placed behind the chapel, not visible from the road, at party’s expense.
- Damage fee of $100 will be returned promptly when property is
cleaned, all trash is removed, and no damages have occurred.
- Areas at the top of the hill, near the buildings & houses, are private.
If you are interested in booking our chapel for a wedding or other
event, please call the Christian Tours main office: